What a wild, crazy and wonderful year 2013 was. When I think back and remember the year, it's with immense fondness and affection. 2013 was very kind to me and I hope that it was to you too and may 2014 be a wonderful year for all of us! At the end of every year, I go through the most popular stories and it is like flicking through a diary - a food diary mind you, and it always reveals some interesting things.
I can't always tell which posts will resonate with you my Dear Readers. I can guess but of course you make the ultimate decision! I'd also like to take this chance to thank those of you that bought my book this year and sent me gorgeous messages and comments about it! I'm eternally thankful that you allow me to blog because without you, this blog would not exist! And without any further ado, let me share the posts that you liked best for 2013!
So tell me Dear Reader, how was your 2013? And are you as surprised about the most popular posts as I am?
Lots of love and best wishes for 2014!
The Most Popular Recipes of 2013
- Made From Scratch: Thai Sweet Chilli Sauce in 20 Minutes!
- Made From Scratch: Perfect Gnocchi Recipe (My Former Nemesis!)
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cauliflower Base Pizza!
- Apple Slab Pie
- Make Your Own Dark Chocolate From Scratch!
The Most Popular Restaurant Reviews of 2013
- The Great Burger Hunt!
- Cooking For A President: Haute Cuisine's Danièle Mazet-Delpeuch
- Earth To Table, Bondi Junction
- Alphabet Street, Cronullla
- Chanoma Cafe, Sydney CBD
The Most Popular Travel Stories of 2013