Welcome! I'm Lorraine Elliott, the creator of Not Quite Nigella, a food and travel blog where I share my recipes, restaurant reviews and adventures travelling high and low for the food around the world xxx
Latest from Not Quite Nigella
- Top 5 Rhubarb Cake and Tart Recipes!
- Bean There, Done That: Delicious Vegan Bean Burgers
- Marinade Magic: Thai Barbecue Chicken Gai Yang Recipe
- Chiffon Magic: Mastering the Art of Orange Chiffon Cake!
- Top 5 Hawaiian Recipes!
- Quick & Easy Orange Curd: No More Standing and Stirring!
- Cisra: The Soul-Warming Soup Tradition of Piedmont, Italy
- The Italian Dessert Delight: A Panna Cotta Recipe You Can't Resist!
- Top 5 Easy Blueberry Recipes!
- Side Dish Hustle: Irresistible Glazed Dutch Carrots
- Snackable Delight: Easy & Mouthwatering Chicken Caesar Pinwheels!
- Pastry Envy: How To Create Perfectly Flaky and Creamy Apple Turnovers!
Trending in Recipes
- Avocado Recipes
- Halloween Recipes
- Chicken Recipes
- Beef Recipes
- Authentic Beef in Black Bean Sauce Recipe
Latest Travel Features
- Unveiling the Dragon's Secret: Exploring the Enchanting Wat Sam Phran
- Flying in Style: A Journey on the Qantas Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
- Savouring Bangkok's Street Eats: A Taste of JODD FAIRS Market!
- A Flock of Flavour: Birdies Bangkok Flies with Fried Chicken and Champagne
- Honolulu's Foodie Neighbourhood Kaimuki
- Middle Eastern Magic at Miss Arda in Kiama
- The Charm of Napa Valley: Insider Tips for an AMAZING Visit
- A Taste Of The Qantas First Class Sydney Lounge
- Heavenly Halepuna: Affordable Luxury Meets Paradise in Waikiki
- Take A Walk On The Wild Side: The Wildlife Retreat At Taronga Zoo
- The Enchanting World of Napa Valley's The French Laundry: Does It Live Up to the Hype?
- Life Is A Highway, O'ahu's Highway Eats
- Sri Lankan Flavors Shine Bright at Kurumba in Surry Hills
- Funda: Seoul Meets Sydney in a Neon Wonderland
- Local Gems: Discover Yukino Washoku Japanese Grill in Canterbury
- Inside the Cyprus Community Club: A Night of Greek Dancing and Cypriot Cuisine
- Turkish Delights: Izgara in Potts Point
- Melty Marvels: Cut Lunch Deli, Randwick
- Clawsome Creations: Sushi Tacos and Donuts at Nekotaro Cat Cafe, Eastwood
- Craft Beers and Dog-Friendly Vibes: The Hayberry in Crows Nest
- Ahgora: A Glebe Gem for Modern Mediterranean Food
- Get Cheesy at Toastette: Irresistible Toasties in Stanmore
- Cracking Good Time: Affordable Chinese Mud Crab and Lobster at New Pioneer Palace
- Craving Authentic Shanghainese Cuisine? A Bowl of Noodles in Sydney's Haymarket